Thursday, January 10, 2013

A Placed Revisited

I am sure we all have a few of those places that you like to go from time to time just to see if there is anything new that might get you attention. Maybe it is a local park, a trail by the river or an outside restaurant near the hustle of downtown.  And if you are like me you most likely have some sort of photographic device with you.

You don't have such a place? Well I'll bet if you think about it there is someplace that you already have or could revisit from time to time. As you can see here I photographed this tree both in the fall and during a recent winter snowfall. This spot is only about 5 minutes from the my office.





 There are always changes happening around us. Take the time to go back and revisit a spot you have been and see what catches your eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment